Friday, November 18, 2005

Psyche Unplugged

Breathe easy, resist the urge to spit upon the masses of extraneous egos surplanting their tentacles around you.

Mine was chewed up and swalled along time ago. Should I spoil every one elses fun.

Fun, lets touch on that for a moment, shall we. Fun doesn't fucking exsist. Every time I try to partake in some, a mutiny is made out of my precious release. I hate to say we need rules. However, people have become ruthless. In tow of their egos, noone is safe to enjoy the moment, for everyone wants to grab it is as theirs. Claim it like a parking spot on boxing day.

There is something to be said for ritual. First, there is respect for the moment and what it will stand for. Ceremonies. There will be dancing, eating, a good ol' talent show... more dancing..., and then some nasty. There you have it. None of this organizing on the go, galloping around a plethora of egos, and an inevitable scene. Hollywood, I hate you. Cable, don't even get me started. Susan Lucci/ Satan Lucifer. Do you see the connection here.

Now, again with ceremony or ritual, the origin of your motives will not be deterred. Fun is a buffet, and if someone spills the punch, there is more at the other end of the table. May 16th we will begin tradition. Plans may spoil, but carefully designed ceremonies will rise like the phoenix amongst the spectacle of haughtiness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

I do beleive I've created a monster. I'm seeing Baltane-style rituals, human sacrifices and dionysian revelries.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sherese said...

Not quite. What about some good ol' fashion dildo creating. Every year we need to put out better vibes, to service our customers better.
We will have male erotic dancer, followed by chocolate fondue, to enice the clients to partake.
and with the proceeds we are going on vacation. Caliente fiesta muchacha!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

I keep forgetting the dildos. How is it I keep forgettting the dildos? Maybe if I corrolate fondue with dildos, I'll remember the dildos whenever I think of fondue.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home