Friday, November 04, 2005

Life, death, and the shit in between

I am convinced that I am not going to be allowed to get very far in life as we are supposed to achieve it. There is some evil force that is activating a agitation on anything I try to do that resembles normal. I am not going to be able to participate as a citizen of planet North American. Grappling with the rope of wealth, striving to eek out a retirement and a fairly recent toyota. Perhaps that is why I have chosen to study what I have. Subjects designed to change the course of history as Rex Weyler, founding greenpeace members refers to as.

A LIST OF NORMAL THINGS EVERYONE ELSE DOES THAT DO NOT JIVE IN MY LIFE:

DRIVING

SLEEPING AROUND

COUNTING ON FRIENDS

THINKING OF MYSELF FIRST

That is all I care to list at the moment. Basically paganism is off the list. I just get the feeling that trying to be normal and function in normal society is a pointless mode of exsistence since I will just be in collision with th consequences of consumer oriented society anyways.

I suppose I will just have to accept that I am not living for this life, but simply gaining insight into the next. Yes, I believe in a next. There is some people I just gotta see again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Your car got stolen by someone who you almost fucked, but he couldn't get it up, and you blame me for disappearing, and not being there to invoke Artemis to deal with his impotency?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Boo! said...

There is some evil force that is activating a agitation on anything I try to do that resembles normal.

Dysfunctional Karma. That's both our problem.

Your list looks like mine. Frightening, isn't it?

2:30 AM  
Blogger Mischa said...

"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours."

The fundamentality of life is to be here now, in the present and think, what can I do? Be mindful of the future but don't dwell in it. I guess we're both learning this, eh darling?

"I want to live, I want to love, but it's a long hard road out of hell"

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home