Sunday, October 16, 2005

If it is going to go down......

It's going down like this. At some point we are going to take Kenny Rogers advice. This gamblers count'n her blessings. But this isn't going to end where I feel gratitude because of someones loss. End of story. Oh no. If there is one thing I can't stand, it is the tired story of the white man visiting poor country, returning, never to be the same. How exactly does that go, I wonder when I am told or read that tired line. What is changing. I know. It is that you grew a conscious. What a dispicable thing to have in a capitalist machine. Neither an asset or ally.

Is it that you question your purchases, or do you just cherish their abundance even more? And enjoying in the spirit of more than just yourself, or for those who never had the chance to be tempted into shopaholisism.

Worse am I, for I love chocolate. And I probably could sponsor a couple more children, if I just limited a quarter of my intake. So, here it is. My farewell to chocolate. My last remaining addiction, to be buried with marijuana, cigarettes, boos, self loathing and nosepicking. okay, I guess nosepicking will have to make a comeback. This is going to be bad. Especially when there is no sex for substitute. Should I buy a viber. a dildo made of chocolate.

Self-indulgence is for the weak. You know you gotta problem when your grocery shopping with your toddler, and she is pointing at cadbury's yelling mommies yummies, mummies yummies!
One less bar in the mouth, a week more of eating for a Haitian child. We are going down with a guilt trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

You had me at dildo made of chocolate.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Mischa said...

That was awesome darling!! See...two remarks...you're on your way to being cool. Everything lies in moderation...and when you can't hold it, fold it...but you gotta know. If it all works out, you can always run. But don't count your chocolate when you're thinking of the inabled...there will be time enough for countin' when your degree is done.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home