Friday, October 14, 2005

Resurrect Marxism

Mayday. That should strike a chord with all us overworked pieces of shite that invest hand over fist into corporate theives we call the government. Yet, I think it is lost on our generation. Perhaps it is because 30 percent of us live in our parents basement.

Sitting here hammering on this computer is all I can do, releasing an inner pressure building, while I realizing that the working class is under a hostile takeover. Take a unions right to strike, and you may have well castrated the lot. I should be waving banner.. hanging banners over the Legislature, fighting the good fight. We will not be drones to a province that seeks to control it's population through an elaborate design to create a large working class; tenants of the pot they piss in.

Yet here I sit, trying to convince myself to open up that book, "Think Democracy", so that I can ace the midterm next week. Locked in the hope that one day I can rub elbows with an elitist group of terriotorial sociopaths with the conscience of a virus.

When does the apathy devour us? When can intent create an apparition out of words?

Will anyone bring me bananas when I strand myself on a window ledge, to bring attention to the working class being pushed to the edge? Potassium will prevent the cramping.
I knew I took biology for a reason.

3 Comments:

Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

I'll bring you bananas. Remember: although we are doing are best to rub shoulders with the elites, society is changing. You are taking a program that did not exist a couple of decades ago. There's a start. Just because the tide is shifting to the right, doesn't mean we can't turn it back again. (Not sure how, you eat bananas, I'll kick some shins, maybe that'll help.)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Sherese said...

These poor teachers though. Can you seriously imagine being face to face with a bunch of teenagers 50 plus percent of your time. They are pure evil. The news had reported that 15 percent of teenagers are clinically depressed in BC. Trying to teach Shakespeare to a bunch of drugged up, bullies, victimized, bulemic, tech obsessed, latch key, hormonal teens would be enough to drive me to go over the bend. If these guys want a raise and a few less of the buggers in the classroom, so be it. So long as I don't have to be in their position. Who could possibly plan their lives saying," Wait, I know lets spend 50 grand to get that job that is deemed an essential service, and take whatever wage and conditions are thrown our way, so that we can be dictated even more than the children we teach. I am bringing the war paint man.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Hell, I've got my fingers crossed for a general strike, here. Teach those fuckers a lesson, I say. This isn't even about the teachers anymore, this is the gov'ts response to the strike. This is not a problem for the BCTF, this is for everyone who's in a union, or supports unions, or has a child, or has sperm that swim or eggs that float.
Go go general strike!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home